Last Updated: 10/9/2019
Please read; you must accept and comply with these terms when licensing digital work from this website.
Ownership of Original Work
Andy Davey retains the copyright of the original work.
Andy Davey remains the creator of the original work.
Use of Work
You may only use the work licensed in ways that reflect the work and creator positively and in the spirit of creativity, kindness and goodwill.
You must not use the work in any way that could be deemed negative or harmful to the creator of the work.
You must not use the work in any way including but not limited to sexism, racism, hate or similar which may cause damage or harm to any person or people or animals or our environment.
Andy Davey or Cicada Limited is not liable for any damages or loss related to licensing of work.
You may be liable for costs associated with cancellation of any license and subsequent removal of infringing use of work including but not limited to any legal fees.
Digital work from this website is licensed not sold.
When you license work you’re gaining permission to use the work within the limits of the license bought.
Digital Licensing for Personal Use
You may use the work for your personal projects.
- You may use on your devices for wallpapers.
- You may post to your websites and social accounts.
- You may use in emails and messages.
- You may print but not sell any prints made.
- You may create new work from the work.
- You must not use the work commercially.
Digital Licensing for Business Use
You may use the work for your business projects.
- You must use a commercial license if the use has any relationship to generating financial income.
- You may use the work to promote your business, products or services.
- You may publish the work to your websites, apps and social accounts.
- You may use the work on your business devices for backgrounds and wallpapers.
- You may use the work in emails and messages.
- You may print the work to promote your products or services.
- You may sell prints made from the work.
- You must not resell the work unless a specific reseller license is specifically issued.
- You may use the work as part of a client project. One license is required per project.
Andy Davey retains the right to use any exclusively licensed work for their own personal and promotional purposes.
Exclusive licenses give the holder exclusive rights to use the photograph for personal and commercial purposes.
Once a photograph has been licensed exclusively the image will be made unavailable for further licensing.
If a photograph has been licensed non-exclusively prior to exclusive licensing, those licenses will continue to be valid.
These terms and conditions are not intended to replace or remove any rights you have under any applicable New Zealand laws. Products may not be returned if you change your mind but if faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy. If you have any questions, requests or comments please contact us.